MK vs. SF MK vs. SF

The Single Greatest Sprite Flash Ever Created

I have seen em all, I've loved em all, but after viewing this, I leave with a satisfying smile on my face, the kinda smile you get after banging a first time hooker. Truely you were sent to brighten everyone's day. KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!

Review: Alien vs Predator Review: Alien vs Predator

Come ON!!

I love all Legendary Frog stuff....but for the record...

Bishop being in AvP does not ruin continuity. Alien 3 was a masterpiece....and the bishop in Aliens & Alien 3 were synthetic versions of the original Bishop Android....

Other than the Bishop you see when ripley jumps to her lava death. Now I joked in theaters saying oh sure shell come back as a clone in the next one...years later I learned to stop being a psychic

As far as the clone experiments. Maybe Bishop (in alien 3) was a clone of the bishop in AVP. Cloning is a real thing now ya know. Remember he said he designed the android plus his blood was red.

Anywho Keep up the good work...Huge fan of AvP coulda been better but under the circumstances it coulda been worse, atleast sigourney wasnt in it.

YAAFM 9: Michael Moore YAAFM 9: Michael Moore

You are great

Wonderful flash this time, I didn't actually think you'd take down that fat cat!

Salad Fingers Episode 4 Salad Fingers Episode 4

Breath Taking

I loved it I love you do more and more and more I love salad fingers!

Strawberry's Clockday Strawberry's Clockday

The Best clock Movie of All Time

Bold words and seeing how this is just a clock day submission it's still pretty good. Pretty damn good I freakin love this!

TurdClock responds:

thanks man!

Madness Apotheosis Madness Apotheosis

AWESOME

Dood where did you get that killer music from (even from the first madness, the one that plays all the way through the original) FUCKING awesome flash man, they keep gettin sweeter!

Birth of Young Vader Birth of Young Vader

Terrific

Excellently Done my friend! Keep on Rockin!

Sexmob-James Bond Part 2 Sexmob-James Bond Part 2

Pretty good

atleast you admitted it was rushed either way its wonderful btw where did you get the music for these two toons in particular, i love the Only Live twice beat from the first, plz respond bro and DO ANOTHER FISH TANK!

Salesman Salesman

Do a sequel

NOW! WONDERFUL!

Sexmob-James Bond Part 1 Sexmob-James Bond Part 1

Grade Fuckin A

Brilliant, absolutely brillant! Once again you da man!